A member of our reception team will welcome you and offer you a seat, plus refreshments.
Visiting for our primary care service
Your pre-arranged appointment will last around 30 minutes. We’ll discuss your pet’s health in general terms.
Please bring with you… any relevant notes about your pet’s medical history, plus insurance documentation if appropriate.
Visiting if you’ve been referred by your regular vet
1. Before you arrive, your regular vet will have contacted us and passed on all your pet’s relevant details.
2. When you arrive, the vet will discuss your pet’s condition with you thoroughly. This will take 45 mins – one hour.
3. We’ll then discuss the treatment options available, along with costs and prospective outcomes. Don’t worry, we won’t commence with treatment until you’ve had time to make an informed decision.
4. Treatment can take a few hours, or we may need to keep your pet overnight depending on their condition. Our hospital staff are available 24/7 to supervise inpatients.
5. We’ll provide regular updates on your pet’s condition and let you know when they’re ready to go home.
6. When you collect your pet, we’ll provide aftercare advice and info for you to take home. We’ll also forward the case notes to your GP vet too.
Please bring with you… A copy of your pet’s medical records, x-rays and test results, plus insurance documentation if appropriate