Welcome to Great Western Exotics. Whether you are looking for a vet specialising in avian and exotic pets or have been referred to us by your usual vet, we’ll work hard to ensure our service meets your pet’s needs.
What do we do at Great Western Exotics?
Great Western Exotics are a team of vets who have chosen to specialise in exotic veterinary medicine, undergoing years of additional training, examinations and regular reassessment, to become and remain highly experienced in this field.
- access to the best possible avian and exotics expert care for your pet
- a tailored and personal service for you and your pet
- exceptional communication with you (and your referring vet where appropriate)
- a relaxed, calm and friendly environment.
We are based within the Vets Now 24 hour Emergency and Specialty Hospital in Swindon and offer:
- a 24/7 Referral service
- an Emergency service
- First-opinion Consultations & health checks
- Specialist Avian service
- a Diagnostics service
- Wildlife & Zoological service
If you come to us following a referral by your usual vet, we’ll work alongside your vet as an extension to their service because they know they can trust us to give your pet the best care available and value our expertise.